Operations Analyst, Custody Services
Euroclear Finland Oy
We are currently looking for one part-time Operations Analyst (approximately 20-30 hours per week) to our Custody Services team for the period 1.8.2020 -31.5.2021. Custody Services team is responsible for providing day-to-day operations and back office services for foreign custody clients.
- To ensure smooth, efficient and timely daily operation by participating in daily business and back-office operations including: settlement, corporate actions, income payment processing, taxation and tax reporting
- communication with clients and other stakeholders
- to generate more efficient processes
- An applicable degree or good knowledge of or experience in the securities markets and custody business
- Understanding of different security market players’ roles and their requirements
- Good knowledge of SWIFT messages standard, especially related to corporate actions
- Knowledge of Corporate Actions, Income Payments, Proxy Voting and Taxation
- Good problem-solving and solution-implementation skills
- Innovative approach to improve processes and services
- Proactive, flexible, open-minded and energetic attitude
- Capability to adapt new things quickly
- Competence to work both independently and as part of the team
- Good written and verbal communication skills: Finnish and English
- Working in shifts at 8-19, also Target days included
- From time to time testing during weekends
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV including salary request via MyVacancies on 26.07.2020 at the latest. We will review the applications and start interviewing during the application period, so don’t hesitate to apply quickly.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information, please contact Manager Kati Lappalainen tel. +358 50 5687676 or via e-mail kati.lappalainen(at)euroclear.eu