Operational Procurer / Operational purchaser
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,000 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its combined sales turnover reached EUR 1 220,9 million in 2019. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange. To learn more: visit www.recticel.com
An exciting opportunity to make your mark with the international industrial player in Kouvola. We are looking for an Purchasing professional to join our international Purchasing team as an Operational Procurer. The working environment is lively and international – that you should enjoy and master.
As an Operational Procurer your primary tasks and objectives will be as follows;
- Place Purchase Orders in accordance with the demand
- Ensure that Purchase Orders have agreed delivery dates and manage the exceptions
- Monitor supplier OTIF performance and service delivery, pro-actively addressing any possible issues that may occur
- Promote and enforce Purchasing procedures throughout the organization
- Provide training for colleagues where necessary
- Create and maintain all Purchasing related master data on SAP
- Process any invoice queries that arise following receipt of supplier invoice(s)
- Identify and manage projects to deliver cost savings and any other benefits to the company
- A Costs Control and to ensure changes are appropriately approved and recorded
- Enforce compliance to purchasing agreements and other strategies set by the company
To qualify for this role you would have a professional experience in purchasing profession / operational procurement and strong skills in MS Office tools, especially in Excel, Lotus Notes and SAP. You are an organized, analytical and pragmatic team-player with strong communication skills in Finnish and in English.
We can offer you an exciting role in an international business environment with opportunities to grow. You will be entitled to professional training and career progression to support your ongoing professional development. Majority of the work is done in Kouvola and some national/international travel is required.
If this sounds an opportunity that you have been looking for, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your application with the salary expectation. We are moving quickly with this recruitment and will held the interviews ASAP. For further information please contact Eezy Personnel Kouvola / Liena Silen, tel 040 482 6770.