Operational Excellence Lead
Kalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the difference.
Making your next move count
In Kalmar, service to our customers is at the heart of our business. Service operations ensures we can deliver our promise ensuring customer satisfaction and profitability. The Operational Excellence team is responsible to drive and support the country service operations on strategy deployment and process excellence.
As Operational Excellence Lead you will contribute to the Operational Excellence journey in Kalmar Services. This global journey starts with supporting all Kalmar Front Line Units in their transition to the Kalmar Services standard way of working and and taking Kalmar Klick, our mobile field service solution, into use. After this first standardization we continue to support the country service organisations in their continuous improvement to create more profit.
The location can be any current Kalmar office globally. The position is with tixed-term contract with possibility to move to a permanent.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support and drive transition of local ways of working to the standard Kalmar service way of working: The Service 2.0 project combines standard processes, standard data, a mobile field service tool and the first steps towards continuous improvement.
- Supporting and driving the change together with local stakeholders, senior management, ensuring compliance to the standard process as well as performance and change management skills are a must to be able to succeed in this role.
What you’ll need to succeed
We are looking for a performance driven talent who is ready to deliver results and fast response to (internal) customer expectations.
Ideally you have:
- University degree in business administration, technical field, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in service related businesses
- Project management proficiency
- Good understanding of the service delivery processes and practices in B2B industries
- Hands-on experience from business improvement projects and change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Good proficiency in SAP
- Advanced database, excel and dashboard skills
- LSS Lean Six Sigma, TPM or similar is an asset
- English full proficiency, other languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel internationally >25%
You will be part of
We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
With us, you will have the opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of our global team.
Interested to join?
For further information please contact Marianne Sarasin, Manager Operational Excellence, at email@example.com or mobile +358406885334.
Please submit your application, CV and salary request in English not later than May 1st 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1127288
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Avoin