Oy Hartwall Ab
The greyest day of the year, Gay Joe -cider, Jaffa lemonade that brings back summer memories, main partner at the Helsinki Flow-festival…and there aren’t many stores in Finland without Hartwall beverages. Behind all this, is of course the people, the incredible Hartwall employees. Come and join us to succeed!
We are looking for
to join our Commercial Finance team.
Operational Developer/Analyst works in cross channel and cross functional role and is responsible over operational controlling tasks related to Commercial and Supply Chain Finance processes, automatizing them along the way and developing further the system environment and data analytics to support business decisions. Operational Developer/Analyst will work in close cooperation with other Royal Unibrew group companies. The job is located at Hartwall headquarter in Pitäjänmäki, however, some travelling is required occasionally.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as a project owner, hands-on executor and driving force to develop further automation and robotics capabilities.
- Developing the existing systems (e.g. SAP, BW, Power BI) and creating new solutions for process improvements to support finance and business processes in an UX-friendly format.
- Monthly closing operational tasks & reporting – until you fully automate them!
- Support functions’ controlling responsibilities – draw conclusions from the data and act as a partner to support optimal decision making
- Training and communicating organization for system usage and process improvements around the area of responsibility
In order to succeed in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Technical: SAP/BW FI-/CO- interfaces, IT-architecture & financial process flows, other IT-systems, writing code and machine learning in general considered as an asset.
- Managerial: Great lateral leadership skills and sense of responsibility/accountability.
- Human relations skills: Need to enjoy networking, sharing knowledge, training others and developing them.
- Language: Proficiency in both Finnish and English is a must
Following qualities will further support you on this role:
- Development oriented and curious
- Self-steering, hands-on problem solver
- Organized, structured and customer focused way of working
- Analytical & Logical mindset
- Business and finance process understanding is considered as an asset
- Great communication skills - Ability to translate complex IT-matters in an understandable, compact way to others in the organization
- Previous change management and networking skills considered as an asset
Got your attention?
More information from Head of Commercial Finance Anne Halttunen, p. +358 40 718 2830, on 8th of July at 10:30 – 11:30 and 9th of July at 13:00 – 14.00. Apply by 9th of August via our electronic application form. Please include your salary request.