Operation Integrated Organization Support
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for three Operation Integrated Organization Support professionals for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage a team in a incidental or accidental situation (Pressurized Water Reactor Nuclear Power Plant only)
- Realize a nuclear risk analysis(for line-up, corrective maintenance)
- Analyse the incidental statement of the plant
- Nuclear safety management
- Adopt a careful approach in the plant operation
- Monitor attentively parameters and plant state
- Experience as operator reactor or turbine, or shift supervisor in Pressurized Water Reactor unit in operation only (1300, 1400, EPR)
- 5 years’ experience in main control room unit in operation (Pressurized Water Reactor)
- 3 years’ experience minimum in Permit To Work officer
- Knowledge about blocking process and maintenance process
- Knowledge in Nuclear safety (barrier, safety function, human tools, redundancy, requirement for shift manager in a Nuclear Power Plant)
- Knowledge and skills in technical specification (French technical specification RGE STE or US technical specification LCO)
- Good communication skills and ability to advise practices
- Possess a robust comprehension of the plant design and the interaction between systems
- Experience in Pressurized Water Reactor Nuclear Power Plant operation
- Knowledge of nuclear process on Pressurized Water Reactor (in operation)
- Nuclear safety knowledge on Pressurized Water Reactor (operation)
- Knowledge for operation (operator round, lineup, blocking, technical specification, plant state check, etc.)
- Ability to work in shifts
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.