Operation Analyst, Affiliation &Controls team
Euroclear Finland Oy
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to work as a specialist in Affiliation & Controls team in Operations department within the first line of defense. The position is based in Kamppi and will start when a suitable candidate is found.
The role of Operations Analyst
As an Operations Analyst you will be a key player in Operations department in ensuring that we act in compliance with the relevant regulation and our internal policies. You will perform client due diligence processes, review Know Your Client (KYC) data, perform risk analysis based on the data, design and execute controls on processes, investigate and resolve alerts in the area of anti-money laundering (AML) and sanction screening. You will communicate effectively with our clients and support colleagues in the department. You will also contribute to developing tools and procedures in the aforementioned areas.
You will also ensure that our business operations’ daily processes and controls are fit for purpose meeting both the internal and the external requirements. Your responsibilities will include formalizing, maintaining and performing controls for Operations. You will also act as a liaison between Operations and second line of defense i.e. Compliance & Ethics and Risk Management functions.
To succeed in this position you are able to work independently while having excellent co-operative skills. You have eye for details. Good understanding of KYC and sanctions processes in the financial sector is an advantage. You have passion to expand your expertise and contribute to developing processes as well as to deep-dive into and find solutions to complicated issues faced in business operations.
As a successful candidate you have
• Previous experience in processes and controls in the financial sector
• Good knowledge of sanctions, AML and KYC processes and relevant regulation and understanding of internal controls
• Strong skills to learn and deepen your knowledge in the aforementioned matters
• University degree, or equivalent experience, in law, finance, or similar
• Positive attitude, analytical mind-set and strong commitment for your tasks and responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal skills in Finnish and English
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV including salary request via www.jobs.euroclear.com on 15.12.2019 at the latest. We will review the applications and start interviewing during the application period, so don’t hesitate to apply quickly.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1320505
- Tehtäväalue: Pankki/rahoitus/vakuutus, Taloushallinto/tilintarkastus, Toimistotyö
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki
- Lisätietoja antaa: For more information, please contact Manager Laura Leppähaara +358 505493006 on 9.12. from 9:00 till 10:00, on 13.12. from 10:00 till 11:00, on 20.12. from 10:00 till 11:00, or via e-mail email@example.com