Open Point Officer, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for an Open Point Officer for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 8 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Engineer degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in industrial power plant support
- Microsoft office suite (Excel), experience with data analysis
- Well organized, good communication skills
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, client & result oriented, attention to detail
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Ensure the production and the management (Open point data base) of the Open point report on a weekly basis
- Simplify the Open Point report to be more efficient/clar for communication matters
- To be involved in all nuclear island Open Points with a completion milestone Fuel Loading
- To be in charge to prepare, lead and track associated actions linked to Open Point handling defined by the Open Point manager
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Open Point Officer" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.