“We have an amazing positive and supportive team and I feel everyone comes to work with a smile on their face. Mondays never feel like Mondays with these guys.” (Employee survey 02/2021) At foodora we don’t care whether you come to work in a hoodie or in a collared shirt, as long as you come as yourself!
With us, you get into a fast-paced and ambitious work culture. For balancing effective work, we need fun: we enjoy remote lunches and virtual employee events together. When the situation allows and we get back to our amazing office again, we will have lunches together and enjoy pool matches during the coffee breaks.
With us, you get tasty benefits from our brand foodora, as well as other great employee benefits that support your mental and physical wellbeing. At the moment we are working from home but it has always been a standard practice for us that you can work where ever suits you the best. It is also especially important for us to take care of our employees so we have insured our employees with additional Fennia health insurance and leisure travel / luggage insurance.
Our Marketing team is growing and we are now looking for an Online Marketing Specialist to help foodora to be even better and pinker together with the wonderful team! This role is completely new and will be focusing on optimizing foodoras product sales flows. You will be activating and presenting e.g. appealing marketing campaigns in our product.
Are you analytical and someone who has great attention to details - maybe someone would say that you talk with numbers? Do you get excited when facing new challenges and a fast paced environment makes you thrive? If the answer is yes, and if you at the same time are not afraid to set new goals and constantly push boundaries to achieve better results, this might be the place for you!
What you will work on:
- Conversion rate optimization to ensure a great product for our customers
- Put campaigns live in product and ensure they are properly setup
- Review live product to ensure everything is optimized and correct
- Create a better customer experience via A/B testing
- Own marketing tools for enabling campaigns in product
- Continuously enhancing campaign features
- End-to-End customer experience optimization
- Review and be part of the campaign idea creation together with the Marketing team
To be successful in this role, we expect:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on business administration or product development
- 1 - 3 years experience of having worked in e-commerce, preferably in industries where you have handled high flows of goods and products
- Previous experience of having optimized sales flows
- Good experience of Google Analytics is seen as a plus
- Analytical mindset and great attention to details: to ensure that the product looks perfect and nothing is left to chance
- Proactive way of working and constantly keeping track of the next steps
- Good communication skills - you need to be able to convey all ideas to the team, colleagues and other important parties
- Fluent in Finnish and English (in speech and writing)
What we will offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be involved in rapidly growing and changing industry
- A great opportunity to develop the position and yourself further
- Challenging full time job
- The best colleagues - it’s always fun to come to work!
- Great employee benefits e.g additional medical expense insurance, sports, culture and travel benefits
- Modern, new and cozy office in the heart of Pasila (next to Mall of Tripla) with e.g. pool table and playstation.
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application! Be fast because the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.