BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR – HELSINKI, FINLAND
Are you an experienced Business Development Director? Are you ready to lead and grow a business development team in a world-leading construction decarbonization software firm? We are now looking for a Business Development Director to join our team in Helsinki, Finland. For the right candidate, the role is available also in major European cities with monthly travel to Helsinki.
Job description and responsibilities:
As a Business Development Director, you are in a key role in ensuring that the company's growth objectives are met. You will be responsible for coaching and growing the global business development team (currently two teams of 10 people in total), and for developing and executing sales strategy, tactics and reaching targets. You will also be managing relevant supporting operations and systems, including CRM and sales automation. You’ll be part of the leadership team of a company that works for business growth and a positive environmental impact. The role offers plenty of room for professional development and high autonomy as well as an opportunity to participate in various cross-company initiatives.
Why One Click LCA:
You get the opportunity to join a SaaS product company underdoing an exciting phase of market transformation and very rapid business growth. With a supportive, effective, and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. Total staffing in the function is 10 persons and it consists of highly skilled engineers who have a deep understanding of the customer business, and their needs. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals leading organizations around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenge - decarbonizing buildings and construction. One Click LCA helps businesses create value by using science-based and robust metrics to quantify and improve environmental performance. You will get a competitive compensation and opportunity to subscribe to company shares under general staff shares scheme.
What you’ll do:
- Coach the teams of business developers and team leaders, enabling them to perform at their very best
- Grow the teams by identifying, interviewing, and hiring high performers as required
- Develop team leaders and team members and, together with them, chart the way for their future progress
- Monitor team KPIs and identify actions that can help the team members to improve
- Demonstrate and instil both a sense of urgency and resilience for continued achievement
- Analyse core sales processes and develop improvements with measurable and lasting value
- Support creation of an inclusive, development- and customer-oriented team culture
- Support and work personally on closing complex or customized deals
What you need:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in B2B-sales, including experience in software or SaaS and good understanding of best practices within these
- At least 5+ years of experience in managing and developing a coherent team as well as helping individual team members succeed
- Experience in growing businesses in new markets, in particular North America
- Experience from engineering, construction, or environmental software products
- Track record of sales quota overachievement against individual and team quotas
- Track record of scaling a business from 5 below MEUR to 15 MEUR and beyond
- Diligent approach to document processes, training materials and best practises for the team
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Committed to caring about team, customers and colleagues and help them succeed
- Hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done, and to adapt processes as required
- Genuine interest and drive to improve environmental sustainability
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn, the LCA / EPD business and its role in construction
Are you interested? Would you see yourself in a role of Business Development Director at One Click LCA?
Send your CV and application with your salary expectation by October 3dr. Further information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The start of employment will be as agreed.
(This recruitment is conducted by Helmitehdas Oy)