We are currently looking for an OHS Manager for our client in Germany. Start of the project will be in Finland, but the whole project will be moved to Germany. The start would be in the beginnign of year 2020 and the estimated project duration is 3 years.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and keep up the project safety documentation
- Communication to all the contractors and other stakeholders in case there are any modifications in safety rules
- Ensuring that all client safety standards and project safety procedures rules are followed and respected
- Arranging safety inductions and keeping up the records of safety inductions and further training records when applicable
- Leading the regular meetings with contractor’s safety coordinators on site
- Preparing the OHS reports to client and follow up the KPI’s
- Regular communication with industrial park concerning project activities especially in areas where they interfere with the industrial park activities
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience from large construction projects
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- English skills
- German language skills considered as a benefit
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi