Are you a hard-working Office Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
MetGen (www.metgen.com) is Finnish biotechnology company, based in Kaarina.
We are designing and supplying industrial enzymes and biotech solutions.We serve multiple sectors, such as renewable chemicals, paper and packaging. A common theme throughout these sectorsis our mission to empower the industries to get more value out of natural resources.
We are looking for an ambitious Office Manager who is willing to help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability. In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written andverbal communication skills.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Track stocks of office, laboratory and pilot plant supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors and service providers
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Oversee the members of the Management team and coordinate their activities
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Keep databases in check and update them regularly
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
Office and Procurement Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- This position requires fluent Finnish and English
- Normal working hours in the Kaarina office are 8:00 - 16:00 pm, 5 days per week.
Please send your application to email@example.com with Office Manager in subject line.
Deadline for application submission is February 10, 2021. The applications will be viewed already during the application period.
For further information, please contact Toni Gronroos, 0440361977. Calls on Monday to Friday at 09.00-10.00 EET