Offer Marketing Manager
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for commercially driven Offer Marketing Manager to optimize the local offer portfolio and maximize the growth and profitability of Partner Business in Finland. In this position you will have the opportunity to analyze, develop, launch and support new and current product offers.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of products including but not limited to eMobility offer.
- Understand and execute offer strategy locally in collaboration with different business units.
- Position and differentiate product offer through market including competitive, price, and gap analysis
- Develop offer portfolio and manage new offer launches to encourage market growth.
- Manage forecasting, pricing and margin follow-up to guarantee profitability of the offer.
- Support sales offer strategy execution by building and delivering relevant action plans.
- Ensure all stakeholders understand the sales offer by delivering appropriate training.
- Participate actively in customer seminars, meetings, workshops and events to promote offers.
- Develop & execute marketing strategies and action plans per offer.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Business or technology degree.
- Sales & marketing experience.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels in an international setting.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organization and time management skills.
- Fluent English and Finnish.
You have strategic approach to your work and can quickly understand issues, scope requirements, drive viewpoints and support across divisions. You enjoy customer interaction and deal effectively with changing situations. You are a team player with the ability to collaborate effectively in an international matrix organization. If you are motivated by interesting challenges, achieving you goals and ready to go for that extra mile, you are the person we are looking for.
We offer you a possibility to learn and grow along your job and responsibilities and an interesting and challenging position in the global leading energy management and automation company with good benefits and career prospects.
Are you interested? Please send your application latest by November 17th 2019. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
For more information, please contact Head of Channel Development, Sanna Repo +358 456361003.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. Read what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.