OEM / KEY ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER
We are looking for a highly motivated OEM / Key Account Sales Manager to join our successful sales team. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated sales person.
As our current team member is advancing to another opportunity within our global organization, we are now looking for you, technically minded sales professional, to join our sales team at Spirax Oy. In this role you will be a key member of the Finnish sales team, as well as the Regional and Global OEM communities. As an OEM Sales Manager at Spirax, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading and managing the sales activities for OEM and Key Accounts
- Focusing on the achievement of high customer satisfaction through all interactions
- Maximizing sales opportunities through Consultative Selling
- Utilising matrix working in order to achieve high levels of customer value
- Representing the Finnish OEM customer base with the Nordic Operation
- Utilising our system tools including CRM to bring increasing effectiveness and efficiencies to the role
To be successful in the role, we appreciate if you tick (at least the majority of) the following boxes:
- Bachelor's or master's degree (e.g. technical / thermal energy / business) combined with good selling skills and experience
- Goal driven mindset, demonstrating drive and enthusiasm to ‘get things done’
- Ability to present in a confident and professional manner
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills resulting in the ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues alike
- Open and honest approach, encourages the sharing of success and problems
- Ability to plan and apply pro-active account management approach to develop account strategies
- An understanding and sound working knowledge of the manufacturing and process industry and experience within Key or OEM Account Management would be a distinct advantage
We offer you a challenging opportunity within a dynamic and international framework, along with the support of your colleagues both locally and globally. You have the opportunity to develop your sales and technical skills, while working with some of our key clients. We highly value learning and development, and this is also demonstrated by our own academy delivering you some great training opportunities. The position offers a high degree of independence and the possibility to develop your skills in an exciting and driven environment.
Interested? For more information, please contact Mercuri Urval’s consultants Tarja Oinonen, tel. +358 50 531 4864 (Tuesdays preferred), or Marika Alakare (before the 7th of July), +358 40 661 3371.
Please send your application and CV in English together with your salary request no later than 15th of August 2021 via www.mercuriurval.fi (ref. FI-16233).
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1473405
- Tehtäväalue: Konsultointi, Lääketeollisuus ja farmasia, Myyntitehtävät, Sosiaaliala ja terveydenhuolto, Hyvinvointi, Tutkimus ja kehitys
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 15.8.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa, Itä-Uusimaa, Vantaa