Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for an Obsolescence Support for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support obsolescence manager
- Support Supply Chain to follow the obsolescence process
- Propose process improvement
- Follow-up of obsolescence topics (exhaustive list and progress)
- Draft of obsolescence notification channels toward Customer
- Reply to questions raised by the customer
- Identify the obsolescence cases
- Remind Sub-Suppliers about their contractual obligations for obsolescence notification
- Support Buyer team to prepare the obsolescence dossier before drafting the Clarification Request (CR) to Engineering
- Piloting the sub-contracting company who will monitor the potential future obsolescence
- Engineering background in order to be able to understand the main equipment and Spare Parts present in a nuclear power plant
- Nuclear experience (> 3 years)
- Ability to understand complexes processes quickly
- Agile with Office tool (Excel, databases)
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.