Nutrition and regulatory affairs professional, Helsinki, fixed-term
At Valio, people have always looked forward. As forerunners of the dairy and food industry, we make life better with our sustainably produced quality products. We have a warm and supporting company culture. The expertise of our employees is the key to our success, and we want to give you the best ingredients for success.
We now have a position open for a one-year maternity leave substitute for a skilled Nutrition and Regulatory Affairs professional.
As a Nutrition and Regulatory Affairs professional your responsibility is to support Valio's Business Units by ensuring the legal compliance of the products and their marketing. In this position, your task is to follow all appropriate regulations related to baby foods and other defined product groups and advise our employees on the regulatory aspects. You review product labels and marketing materials for compliance with laws and regulations, assess product claims, and evaluate risks for all of the mentioned tasks. In addition, you plan and provide material for nutrition communication.
A successful individual in this position is a team player who works closely and smoothly with internal and external stakeholders. Flexibility and adaptability with changes in priorities combined with pro-active and business-minded approach is expected.
• Master’s degree in nutrition or food sciences
• Strong knowledge and experience in working with EU food legislation and national food regulations, for example labeling, nutrition and health claims, ingredient acceptability and other product regulatory issues. Experience in baby food business is seen as an advantage.
• Business-oriented thinking demonstrated in ability to advise and support business operations
• Strong written and oral skills in Finnish and English
We offer you:
• Innovative work environment at the core of Valio R&D
• Inspiring work in a team with skilled and supportive colleagues
• Challenges that give you opportunities to grow every day and develop your expertise
For more information: Call our Research Manager Anne-Mari Ottelin to ask more about the position and our team of #valiopeople! Please contact at 22.10. from 12-13 or 27.10. from 10-11 / tel. (050 585 4731).
Please send your application including CV and salary request by November 4th, 2020 through the application link.
At Valio, we work together to make life better. Our innovative community develops and produces nutritious food products that are loved by our consumers in 60 countries. We are Finland's biggest food exporter. We are driven by responsible mindset in everything that we do, and together with our partners, our goal is to make our milk carbon neutral by 2035.
Valio is a company owned by Finnish family farmers, employing over 4,000 people around the world in various career fields. Our priority is that our people can grow and develop in their work, and we want to give them the best ingredients for doing it.
Hakusanat: Elintarvikelainsäädäntö, ravitsemus, elintarviketieteet