Nuclear Fuel Manager
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Nuclear Fuel Manager
We are strengthening our team further and looking for a Nuclear Fuel Manager to lead the Nuclear Fuel team in our Plant Safety unit at Nuclear Safety department. Your main task is to ensure that responsibilities in Nuclear Fuel team are successfully conducted.
Your tasks include responsibility of nuclear fuel management as a head of nuclear fuel team including e.g.:
- nuclear fuel and control rod design and licensing
- reactor core design
- fuel fabrication coordination and surveillance
- transport arrangements of fresh fuel and control rods
- operation, handling and start-up procedures for fuel and reactor core
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: e.g. applicable M.Sc. degree in technical area
- At least 5 years of experience related to nuclear fuel related tasks
- Experience in manager position is seen as beneficial
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
- Possibility to travel occasionally
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 23.9.2019: https://fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact Nuclear Safety Design Manager Hannu Tuulensuu tel +358 50 313 3051 on Fri 13.9. at 10-11 or Psycon Consultant Rauna Kautto tel. +358 (0)20 7101 242 on Wed 11.9. at 11-12 or on Thu 19.9. at 13-14. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
Click below to read more about the tea: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hannu-tuulensuu-i-value-strong-co-operation-skills-polina-kuzina