NSSS/BNI Test Analysis Engineers
We are currently looking for NSSS/BNI Test Analysis Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 15.05.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Issuance of the test reports
- Validation of the test results and test reports
- Support to the NSSS/BNI Commissioning Branches for the impact analysis from the new Technical Changes on the commissioning documentation and activities
- Support to the Commissioning Engineers for the Release for Application of the Commissioning documentation
- Validation of the requalification tests
- Follow-up of the closure of the commissioning open points
- Support to the NSSS/BNI Commissioning Branch for the License Holder Commissioning Inspections, Regulatory Commissioning Inspections KOT2 and Take- Over of the Systems to Temporary Operation before Fuel loading
What do we expect from you?
- General or mechanical engineering degree
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period
- within nuclear project. Oil & Gas & shipbuilding experience can also be considered
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented and good attention to detail
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.