Radiometer Turku Oy
Are you the person we are looking for to strengthen our NPI team?
You will be participating in planning of a new immunoassay design from R&D to production. Therefore, a background of immunochemistry and quality systems (ISO13485, Quality System Regulations) is useful. Understanding of dry chemistry principles, process controls, LEAN principles and design transfer process is a benefit.
You must be able to plan, execute and document process characterizations, simple validations as well as do process risk management according to project and production needs. In this role, you have interfaces with Production, Quality, R&D and Technical Services in relation to production processes of AQT90 Flex test kits.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting process characterization
- Planning, executing and reporting simple validations
- Planning, executing and reporting test method validations
- Lab equipment qualifications
- Creations of new work instructions, BOMs and labels
- Training of R&D and Production personnel
We believe that the following formal qualifications will improve your chances of success:
- B.Sc or equal in biochemistry, clinical chemistry, chemistry or similar
- Experience of process characterization and simple validation as well as test method validation
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (data handling) and Microsoft Office
- Systematic, practical and organized person that is service oriented and a good team player
- Understanding of statistical analysis (basics, ability to apply theoretical learning into practice)
- Ability to prioritize
- Effective problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
For further information please contact NPI Manager Paula Salonen +358 40 5587843 (best available at mornings at 9.15-10.30) or email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to apply by 31.01.2020. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found.