Radiometer Turku Oy
Will you be our next colleague in NPI team?
You will be participating in planning of a new immunoassay design from R&D to production. Therefore we value experience of immunochemistry, process validation and LEAN principles. You must be able to plan, execute and document process characterization and process validation as well as perform process risk management for project and production needs.
In this role, you collaborate closely with Production, Quality, R&D and Technical Services ensuring effective production processes of AQT90 Flex test kits.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Planning and reporting process characterization
- Planning and reporting process validation
- Planning and validating of new test methods and production standard work
- Equipment qualifications
- Writing new work instructions, BOMs and labels
- Training R&D and Production personnel
In order to be successfull in the job, we expect you to have:
- Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology or other relevant area
- Solid experience of immunoassays
- Experience in production process characterization and validation as well as test method validation
- Good data handling skills (MS Excel)
- Understanding of statistical analysis basics
- Ablity to prioritize and make decisions
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
With us the best team wins, so we appreciate a team player with effective problem-solving skills and systematic and pragmatic appoach to challenges.
For further information please contact NPI Manager Paula Salonen at +358 40 5587843 (best available daily at 9.15-10.30) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please submit your application with your salary request and resume by February 7th, 2020. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found.