Radiometer Turku Oy
You will be participating in planning of a new immunoassay design from R&D to production. Therefore, a background of immunochemistry and process validation is appreciated. You need to have knowledge of essentials of IVD industry regulations and quality systems (ISO13485, Quality System Regulations).
We expect you to be able to plan, execute and document process characterization and process validation tests as well as do process risk management according to project and production needs.
In this position you have an opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals in Production, Quality, R&D and Technical Services in relation to production processes of AQT90 Flex test kits.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Planning and reporting process characterization
- Planning and validating of new test methods and production SW
- Equipment qualifications
- Creations of new WIs, BOMs and labels
- Training of R&D and Production personnel
We expect that you have a Master’s degree in a Biochemistry/Biotechnology or similar. This combined with most of the following increase your chances of success in the job:
- Solid experience of immunoassays
- Experience in production process characterization and validation including test method validation
- Systematic, practical and organized customer oriented team player
- Understanding of statistical analysis (basics, ability to apply theoretical learning into practice)
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Effective problem solving skills
Fluency in English and Finnish is required. Expect to use the following IT tools: MS Office, MS Excel (data handling), Virtual team collaboration tools, Documentation management systems.
We offer you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combine to make it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility', opportunities for training and career development.
For further information please contact NPI Manager Paula Salonen +358 40 5587843 (best available mornings at 9.00-10:30) or email@example.com.
Please submit your application, CV with your salary request no later than 26.4.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found.