Radiometer Turku Oy
As an NPI (New Product Introduction) Chemist you will be participating in planning and reporting of a new immunoassay design from R&D to production. You will be located in Turku. You will work in Capacity & NPI group in close collaboration with different functions and stakeholders involved in the design transfer of new products, including Production, R&D, Quality and Technical services. The position provides an excellent platform for career development within Radiometer and for strengthening DBS/Lean skill set.
NPI chemist is responsible for planning and reporting process characterization activities for new or updated products as well as do process risk management according to project and production needs. To become successful, a background of immunochemistry and process validation is needed. You need to have knowledge of essentials of IVD industry regulations and quality systems (ISO13485, Quality System Regulations). Good communication skills (English and Finnish), independency and flexibility are characteristics that will help you to succeed in this job.
You are systematic, practical and organized person that is service oriented. You are positive and have constructive way of thinking. In addition you have good quality consciousness.
Your responsibilities and tasks will among others include:
- Planning and reporting process characterization
- Planning and validating of new test methods and production SW
- Equipment qualifications and cleaning validations
- Creations of new WIs, BOMs and labels
- Training of production personnel and other relevant stakeholders
Requirements for this position
- Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology or other relevant area
- Solid experience of immunoassays
- Experience of production process characterization and validation as well as test method validation
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (data handling) and Microsoft Office
- Systematic, practical and organized person that is service oriented and a good team player
- Understanding of statistical analysis (basics, ability to apply theoretical learning into practice)
- Able to prioritize and make decisions
- Effective problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
For further information please contact NPI Manager Paula Salonen +358 40 5587843 (best available mornings April 5th, 9th and 12th at 9.15-11:00) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to apply by 27.04.2018 by sending the application and CV with your salary request to email@example.com. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1120803
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Turku