Norwegian and Swedish/Finnish speaking Customer Service Advisor, fulltime, Musti Group, Helsinki
Musti Group Nordic Oy (Finland)
We at Studentwork are now looking for a Norwegian and Finnish speaking Customer Service Advisor OR Norwegian and Swedish speaking Customer Service Advisor for our customer organization Musti ja Mirri Oy. You are match for this position if you have a service-oriented attitude, desire to offer world class experience to your customers and passion to solve problems. We also hope you to have knowledge and experience about animals especially dogs and cats – or in the best scenario you share the love for pets!
In this position you will be employed in a full-time maternity leave substitute employmentship to Musti & Mirri’s own payroll. Employment is fixed-term until 31.12.2021 and will start as soon as the right person is found. Position is located at Käpylä, Helsinki.
- Helping and answering customer’s questions about Musti & Mirri products and services via phone, e-mail and chat
- Advising Nordic customers in their native language
- Back office tasks such as handling product orders, deliveries, refunds and reclamations
- Fluent Norwegian and Swedish speaking language skills OR fluent Norwegian and Finnish speaking language skills
- Good English skills
- Some experience in customer service
- Paws-on attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- A diverse and an inspiring work in the rapidly growing and evolving business in one of the leading pet retail companies
- Enthusiastic, professional and animal loving community
Apply for the job now!
In case you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 15.11.2020 so be fast! The employment starts according to agreement, preferably as soon as possible. If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact Recruitment Manager Tiia Mäenpää (email@example.com)
Studentwork is the leader in soft skills driven recruitment and trusted advisor for talents and companies in the Nordics. We help the new generation of talents to find their dream job by identifying their soft skills and true potential. By using data we create understanding of our candidates’ strengths and ambitions while minimizing blind spots and biases. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate.