Nordic Project Managers
Interested in the Fintech space? We’re seeking a Project Manager with experience on working in a Nordic environment.
Nets Merchant Services is a leading payment solutions provider in Northern Europe. Our services include payment terminals, card acquiring and e-commerce and basically everything that has anything to do with international card acceptance.
Nets Group handle payment solutions, information services and digital security, with one of Europe’s most comprehensive and innovative product portfolios. Merchant Services serves more than 300 000 merchants and by signing an agreement the merchant can handle payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and UnionPay. Merchant Services has about 450 employees in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki. Learn more on www.nets.eu
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Manage, coordinate and drive projects together with cross departmental teams and stakeholders from planning to completion and handover in the end-to-end value chain
- Work closely with project owners, key project participants and other stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
- Manage teams of skilled professionals through setting up governance structures around projects
- Coach stakeholders to drive results using both Nets project model based on Prince 2 as well as Agile framework tools used by Merchant Services
- Ensure reporting for own projects using Nets project model
- Support Merchant Services Product Roadmap Execution in Agile Transformation.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Experience from projects and programs including both technical and commercial aspects
- Prince 2 Practitioner certification, Agile, PMP or similar standards are desired
- Relevant higher education
- Background from team work and working with partners, vendors and internal and external customers
- Preferably experience in payment or banking industry value chains and project models.
Your personal qualifications include:
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as at least one of the Nordic languages
- Ambition to gain also commercial and technical insight
- Excel when working under pressure in demanding and transforming environments
- A structured and yet pragmatic and creative approach
- A solution oriented and engineering mind-set
- Strong skills in building relations and influencing key stakeholders
- Team work oriented and assertive, with strong accountability
- Ability to and interest in travelling in the Nordics on a regular basis.
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informally and with plenty of social activities with sports, culture and social network.
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Please send your application in English right now and at the latest 28. February 2018.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Mia Ursin at +35 84 08 29 52 31.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102470
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Ulkomaat/Norja, Ulkomaat/Ruotsi, Ulkomaat/Tanska