Nordic Medical Advisor Transplant and new products
Job ID 229499BR
Position Title Nordic Medical Advisor Transplant and new products, Novartis
Business Unit Region Europe GenMed
Work Location Oslo
Company/Legal Entity NOV NORGE NOR
Functional Area Research & Development
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Job Description Nordic Medical Advisor Transplant and new products, Novartis, any Nordic country
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for a position as Nordic Medical Advisor in Novartis. We are looking for someone with dedication and drive, who can take on our proud tradition within transplantation, and also bring value on other areas. A background within the field of transplant is a clear preference, alternatively solid experience within medical affairs. The position is Nordic and can be located in either of our Nordic countries but preferably Denmark, Norway or Sweden based on the current transplant activities.
The purpose of the Medical Advisor is to provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical and relevant commercial expertise to support internal and external stakeholders and drive execution of assigned projects in collaboration with Country, Region and Global team members.
- Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations
- Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other teams to drive the success of Novartis products
- Collaborates with Trial Monitoring Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of investigators
- Participates in gathering clinical insights / needs / feedback from Medical Expertss / customers in country and communicates to internal partners including Marketing and Global Development teams
- Raises awareness of Novartis products / disease areas through the publication of manuscripts, presentations and training, according to NP4 and local
- Designs, initiates, conducts and publishes local Phase IV / PMS studies in the CPO to help facilitate market access and adoption within country where relevant
- Supports investigator-initiated research studies aligned with the Global Clinical Development Plan and Brand Optimization Strategy
- Provides a source of key medical knowledge on the company’s products Regulatory and Risk Management
- Ensures that own work meets all regulatory requirements and complies with local and Global standards
- Ensure that all AEs are brought to attention to the DS&E department within 24 H after re-ceived. Internal / External Relationships
- Builds relationships with country level KOLs and participates on cross-functional internal teams to develop product advocacy
- Understands pathways for communication between Country and key Global colleagues / product teams Ethics and Compliance
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him / her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassmentWorks to ensure diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each of us is different. At Novartis, we aspire to move beyond stereotypes, assumptions and bias to bring these differences together every day. To operate successfully as a global organization, it is essential that our people reflect the rich cultural, ethnic and gender diversity of our markets. Diversity of our workforce enhances customer insight and our ability to meet the needs of patients and other stakeholders. Retaining the most qualified talent adds value to our company, our customers, our employees, our shareholders, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Culture and Values
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme for employees on all levels
- Pension & Insurance Scheme
- “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
- MD, or PhD degree in Health Sciences
- English and local language: fluent spoken and written
- At least 2 year experience of medical/development or academic employment.
- A background within the field of transplant is a clear preference, alternatively solid experience within medical affairs
- Any experience with cross-functional and cross-cultural working, senior management interactions, brand strategy, medical customer facing, training and mentoring, key stakeholder management, regulatory and safety, health economics and outcomes research, market access and life cycle management is an advantage
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1095597
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Avoin, Ulkomaat/Ruotsi, Espoo, Ulkomaat/Norja, Ulkomaat/Tanska