We are looking for a
Nordic IT & Telco Buyer
For our international client in Espoo. This is a fixed term contract starting asap and lasting until the end of 2018 with a possible extension. The selected person will work as an Experis consultant at our clients premises.
The role is a part of a Global Procurement organisation working with total cost of ownership, best value for money, continuous improvements through the whole P2P process with special focus on analysis, reporting and control/governance. Procurement is a function that negotiates with vendors to improve top and bottom line.
- Negotiate contracts related to IT & Telco
- Support the responsible Nordic IT & Telco Category Manager
- Gather and analyse procurement related data, create and maintain reports, and create and maintain management presentations
- Improve and develop procurement specific processes and tools aligned with our global approach
- Contribute to local & global sourcing strategies
- Create savings for procurement organization
- Handle different kinds of escalations e.g. regarding deliveries and invoicing
- Give guidance and create procurement instructions, communicate about procurement related topics
- Follow up catalogue content and compliance
- Create market analysis
- Approve and modify orders, enforce use of preferred supplier base
- Benchmark pricing
- Check and verify contract details, maintain contract database
- Create SRM analysis for local ITT vendors
- Work in a global matrix environment, support a team of onshore & nearshore colleagues
- Can bring up to five years’ experience within procurement and/or business control
- Can bring excellent presentation (power point) and spread sheet (excel) skills, but also tactical buying and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to - details
- Should be perceived as a hard and fair negotiator, who manages and develops suppliers to meet customer requirements
- Can bring very good communication and networking skills and is able to work effectively as either an individual or as part of a team in a matrix environment
- Have good problem solving skills and attitude
- Must be flexible and have strong influencing skills to use both a facilitative and directive approach to “sell” method to internal clients and negotiate with suppliers
- Can bring very good English language skills including ability to read and negotiate contractual terms in English
- Can adapt to fast changing schedules and priorities & can work efficiently under pressure
We offer a chance to work with leading-edge technology and global brands.
Interested? Please apply through experis.fi. For more information contact Service Manager Tessi Reispakka firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin sekä suorahakuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille. Me autamme sinua löytämään unelmiesi työpaikan asiantuntijatehtävistä johtotasolle asti. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon ja rahoituksen, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin sekä johdon rekrytointeihin kaikilla toimialoilla.