Nordic Customer Service ManagerFood Folk Suomi Oy
Your role as Nordic Customer Service Manager
As we would like to step-change our Customer Service effort to meet the needs of ‘the customers of tomorrow’, we are offering an exciting opportunity to partly set-up, and to run and maintain a pan-Nordic team of Customer Service agents dedicated to deliver the best service to our Customers.
In the role as Nordic Customer Service Manager, you will therefore manage the four local Customer Service teams as well as the external partner and ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
In this role your key focus is to deliver on our threefold Customer Service Vision: increase Customer Satisfaction, assist in ensuring an efficient PR handling, and provide actionable feedback to the restaurants to improve operations. Your key KPI is Customer Satisfaction which is the north star against which all Customer Service activities are measured. Our ambition is huge – we want to have the best Customer Service in the Nordics within the food service industry.
As we are currently in the initial phase of setting up the Nordic Customer Service organization, you will be a key driver and contributor in setting up the operational model and organization as well as recruiting our in-house Customer Service agents.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Ensure that the Customer Service team fulfils the Customer Service vision and work towards achieving the Customer Satisfaction KPI
- Contribute to set up the operational model and organization and implement it in the four Nordic markets
- Ensure on-going development of the operational model and organization to meet the current and future demands of our customers.
- Recruit and manage the four local Customer Service teams in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland
- Recruit and manage the external Customer Service partner
- Assist in developing customer service experience via digital services and platforms
- Work close to IT, the Restaurant Operational teams as well and the Digital & Marketing departments
- 4-5 years in a similar role
- Preferably work experience within FMCG or retail
- Strong experience with Customer Service management across several markets – ideally in a matrix organization
- Strong leadership skills
- Formal education is considered a merit
- Good knowledge in IT-systems related to analysis
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language
- Ability to travel within the Nordics
To succeed in this role, you are passionate about Customer Service and want to convert all bad experiences into good experiences – in other words, convert a detractor into an ambassador via having an outstanding Customer Service setup.
You are a strong leader and a problem solver that has an eye for details and are seeking to improve performance. You can easily work in teams and communicate with other colleagues and partners, as well being pro-active and self-starter.
What Food Folk / McDonald’s offers you
At Food Folk and McDonald´s all employees are equal, regardless of age gender, and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society, something we are very proud of. At Food Folk / McDonald’s we believe that delicious food can also be sustainable - for our customers, producers, and the environment.
We have a strong focus on a work-life balance and have a hybrid way of working. And beside a global workplace with many great colleagues, you will receive pension and a range of benefits (depending on the country you are based in). With many fun activities all year round, you and all employees will participate and continue to grow with Nordics largest restaurant chain!
Start: Asap or by agreement
Location: Any of the Nordic capitals
Salary: Fixed, monthly
Does the role as Nordic Customer Service Manager sounds interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We look forward to hearing from you!