Nordic Agile Coach, Helsinki - Finland
Be part of an enthusiastic group of agile coaches consisting 4 people in total in Merchant working across all of the Merchant Services Business Unit within NETS. We are driving the agile acceleration together with both the business side and IT side. We are looking for a focused and inspiring coach to help drive and support our agile acceleration even further.
The agile acceleration have been going on for about 2 years, and we see an increase in the need for coaching. There is lots of room to shape the position and facilitate the next steps. Feel up to the challenge?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Support the Agile Acceleration with the other coaches.
- Supporting and coaching all aspects of the organisation involved in the value stream.
- Teaching agile courses.
- Take part in the ownership of the Agile initiative in Nets.
- Help set the direction of the next agile steps in Nets.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong process mind-set.
- Hands on experience with coaching/training.
- Certified Scrum Master or similar and hands on experience.
- Strong English communication both written and verbal.
Your personal qualifications include:
- Structured, ambitious, detail oriented and targeted.
- Practical and operational approach to work tasks and, clear business understanding.
- You finish your tasks in a timely manner and deliver high quality whilst keeping track of your work - also due to your manager is located abroad.
- You are outgoing, open and a good team player. You can also participate in co-operation across the organization
- We can offer a position that you can help shape, and an enthusiastic athmosphere with talented colleges.
It' s a Nordic position, and some travel will be needed.
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 29.03.2019.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Morten Johansen +4529482749 / email@example.com.