Non-Financial Risk Consultant – Financial Services
Are you our future talent? Driven by new opportunities and challenges in consulting business? Enjoy working with committed and highly competent colleagues in an informal and easygoing work culture? Join us!
Financial services industry is going through a massive disruption arising from evolving customer expectations, increased competition from new entrants, rapid technological innovation and tightened regulation. As the largest technology independent management advisory in the financial services industry in Finland we have a true passion for helping the industry through this transformation and we are all set to define the financial services industry of the future!
We are now looking for a new business consultant with non-financial risk management experience to join our team!
Together with our team you will be driving business transformation by enhancing risk frameworks, developing risk processes and tools and ensuring their successful implementation. We are helping the largest Nordic financial services companies to navigate the changing landscape and to seize the emerging opportunities with unique combination of broad industry expertise, deep regulatory know-how and exceptional understanding of digitalization. We promote stewardship by taking the ownership and pride of being actively involved in the entire process. This means that we work with people, systems and processes keeping always the big picture in mind.
We are looking for:
- Experience from financial services industry
- More than two years of experience in risk management or regulatory management which could be related to analyzing new regulations, working with frameworks, developing compliant processes or improving existing risk management processes
- Relevant university degree
- We consider as advantage:
- Understanding of certain risk types such as third party, technology, data and information security, conduct risks
- Knowledge of products, processes and systems within financial services
- Knowledge of non-financial risk management related systems and solutions
The right person has a can-do attitude, business and results driven mindset distinguished by energy and a desire to walk the extra mile. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with structured way of working helps you succeed in this role. In addition, you communicate fluently in English, Finnish and Swedish being an advantage.
We offer you:
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have an impact on our business
- Opportunity to continuously expand your knowledge base and skill set as you tackle interesting cases across financial sector
- Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through formal training and direct project work
- A working environment where you feel valued and can fulfil your full potential
- Committed, talented and down to earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Recognized yourself? If so – BearingPoint might just be the place for you!
For more information, please contact Katja Mäkelä +358 50 486 9450 during office hours. We are looking forward to receiving your application by the 31st of October 2019. Please notice that we will be reviewing applications already before the deadline.