NI Radiation Protection Engineer
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for NI Radiation Protection Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Generate the licensing and operational documents to receive nuclear sources and fuel
- Design and realize the controlled zones including access requirements and access zones
- Commission the controlled zones
- Operate the controlled zones
- Define radiation protection measures
- Supervise radiation protection activities and work
- Dose rate measurements and balancing
- Decontamination supervision
- Several years of experience as Radiation Protection Engineer in nuclear power plants
- Radiation protection supervision experience during outages in nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about international and european requirements for radiation protection
- Experience with decontamination of people
- Experience with decontamination of systems and materials
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
- Ability to work in shifts temporarily
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.