NG type rated First Officers to Helsinki base
We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in Finland (Helsinki).
As a pilot in Jet Time, you have a permanent contract in accordance with the Finnish law (Act on Salaried personnel). Work pattern is flexible, with minimum 12 days off in average per month, minimum one long weekend off per month (Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday) and a roster bidding system. You will have the benefit of our health insurance.
If you meet the below qualifications and have the ambition to become a true ‘Jettimer’ we would very much like to receive your CV and a brief application. Please visit our website www.jet-time.dk to find out what we consider a Jettimer and to learn about our company.
The qualifications are:
- Part-FCL Commercial Pilot License Aeroplane (CPL-A/MPL-A). Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish*
- Valid Type Rating B737 NG
- Valid Instrument Rating for Multi Engine Aeroplane (IR(A) ME)
- Medical Certificate Class 1
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Appendix, (if issued by State of License Issue)
* foreign license is acceptable for the application but must be transferred before start of the course
Your application should describe the following:
- What you value as the primary qualities a First Officer should have – in and outside the cockpit
- What you will contribute to the role as First Officer and colleague in Jet Time, given your skills and personal competences
Our recruitment process:
Our Recruitment Board performs recruitments in Jet Time for all positions in Cockpit.
The purpose of the recruitment board is to select the best possible candidates among the applicants. We strive to succeed with this by using a fixed process where we base our selections on documentation and assessment of specific competences.
We expect to invite the relevant candidates for assessment interview on August 12, 2019 at our office at Vantaa airport.
Simulator will be in Copenhagen (CAE) on one 23rd or 26th of September 2019.
We are recruiting for ground school starts in respectively November 2019 as well as February and March 2020.
We will do our best to coordinate your starting date in accordance with your notice period with your current employer.
Please send your CV and application using the below link no later than 31th of July 2019.
If you have any questions, we welcome you to contact, Fleet Chief Pilot, Kristian Plambeck Lassen by e-mail to LAK@jet-time.dk
Jet Time A/S | Amager Strandvej 390-392 | DK-2770 Kastrup - Danmark | Tel: +45 3246 7300 | Fax: +45 3246 7301 | CVR: 29424225 | SITA: CPHJTXH