Next Generation Program - Leadership Trainee
Next generation Program
We are leading the way to a sound economy. That’s why we put an immense focus on the development of our own people. Because without them, we couldn’t help our clients improve their businesses or our customers to sort out their financial situations. So if you’re looking for a trainee program in an international environment where you can make a difference and grow both professionally and personally – you should look to us.
About the program
Our trainee program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, customers, Intrum, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in Helsinki. During the second module you will spend two to three months abroad in one of our 10 trainee countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
To make an impact, your learning is essential. That’s why you’ll be supported both by a dedicated personal mentor and by our human resource department. Your learning plan will be designed to meet your specific ambitions and needs.
In-between the modules you and your trainee colleagues will get together for common training where you will learn more about personal leadership and develop your management and specialist skills. Apart from individual assignments you and the other trainees will also get common assignments to practice team and problem-solving skills.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a leadership trainee to join our team in Helsinki.
Leadership trainee profile
- Your university degree is most likely within business or IT but finance or international studies is also interesting given you have a good sense of business.
- You have experience from running projects and teams also from outside your studies.
- You are interested in business/service development and have passion to use latest technologies and develop processes
- Your English and Finnish are excellent in both speaking and writing
Personality and attitude
- You are a communicative team worker who motivates others and you see the value in each individual.
- You are an energetic self-starter and strive to get out of your comfort zone to make an impact.
- You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
- You are an independent thinker and have the ability to analyse and understand complexities.
- You adapt to change, you have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative sense that brings new perspectives.
How to apply
Upload your CV, university transcripts and a personal letter in English where you motivate why you are passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Intrum. Last day of application is March 11th, 2018.
Learn more about the program and apply on our website: www.intrum.com/trainee.
For further information please contact: Timo Vaajoensuu, IT Director, Mobile: +358 405 430 410 or Hanna Ristiluoma, HR Specialist, Mobile: +358 40 511 0570.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100161
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki