Next Generation Program: Analyst Graduate
We are looking for an Analyst Graduate to join our international Next Generation Program.
We are leading the way to a sound economy. That’s why we put an immense focus on the development of our own people. Because without them, we couldn’t help our clients improve their businesses or our customers to sort out their financial situations. So if you’re looking for a graduate program in an international environment where you can make a difference and grow both professionally and personally – you should look to us.
About the program
Our graduate program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, customers, Intrum, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in Helsinki. During the second module you will spend two months abroad in one of our Intrum countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
To make an impact, your learning is essential. That’s why you’ll be supported both by a dedicated personal mentor and by your manager. Your learning plan will be designed to meet your specific ambitions and needs.
In-between the modules you and your Next Generation colleagues will get together for common training where you will learn more about personal leadership and develop your leadership and specialist skills. Apart from individual assignments you and the other graduates will also get common assignments during the trainings to practice team and problem-solving skills.
Are you the Analyst Graduate we are looking for?
- You are about to graduate or have a maximum of one year work experience.
- Your university degree is within finance, statistics, economics, mathematics or a similar quantitative discipline.
- You have experience from running projects, part-time job or other engagements outside your studies.
- Your English is excellent in both speaking and writing.
Personality and attitude
- You have high ability to analyse and understand complexities and a deep interest to dig into data, make calculations and draw conclusions.
- You are a communicative team worker who values building strong relationships and have the talent to explain complicated topics in simple terms.
- You strive to make an impact and where others see problems, you see solutions.
- You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
How to apply
Read more and apply at: https://www.intrum.com/career/next-generation-program/
Note that all documents need to be in English.
Last day of application is February 23rd, 2020.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail in English to email@example.com, and we will get back to you. Please specify which country you are from so that you can be connected to HR in the right country.