Next Generation Program: Analyst Graduate
We are looking for an Analyst Graduate to join our international Next Generation Program.
We are leading the way to a sound economy. That’s why we put an immense focus on the development of our own people. Because without them, we couldn’t help our clients improve their businesses or our customers to sort out their financial situations. So if you’re looking for a graduate program in an international environment where you can make a difference and grow both professionally and personally – you should look to us.
About the program
Our graduate program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, customers, Intrum, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in Helsinki. During the second module you will spend two months abroad in one of our Intrum countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
To make an impact, your learning is essential. That’s why you’ll be supported both by a dedicated personal mentor and by your manager. Your learning plan will be designed to meet your specific ambitions and needs.
In-between the modules you and your Next Generation colleagues will get together for common training where you will learn more about personal leadership and develop your leadership and specialist skills. Apart from individual assignments you and the other graduates will also get common assignments during the trainings to practice team and problem-solving skills.
Are you the Analyst Graduate we are looking for?
- You are about to graduate and your university degree is within finance, statistics, economics or a similar quantitative discipline.
- You have experience from running projects, part-time job or other engagements outside your studies.
- Your Finnish and English are excellent in both speaking and writing.
Personality and attitude
- You have high ability to analyse and understand complexities and a deep interest to dig into data, make calculations and draw conclusions.
- You have a commercial way of thinking and you get a kick out of using data to develop the business
- You are a communicative team worker who values building strong relationships and have the talent to explain complicated topics in simple terms.
- You strive to make an impact and where others see problems, you see solutions.
- You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
- You can see yourself working as Business Analyst or Data Analyst after the graduate program
How to apply
Apply by sending us your CV, university transcripts and a personal letter in English where you motivate why you are passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Intrum.
Last day of application is March 3rd, 2019.
Read more about the Next Generation Program here
For more information you can contact Anna Johansén, Director, Information and Analytics tel +358 40 722 3112 or Hanna Ristiluoma, HR Specialist tel +358 40 511 0575.