Valmet Automotive Oy
Infrastructure and especially networks are an important part of our ICT. We are strengthening our expertise in that field and looking for a Network Specialist to join our ICT team.
Your responsibilities include interpreting business needs, designing solutions, preparing specifications and documentation related to network and security planning. Change management, network related maintenance and troubleshooting are also essential parts of your tasks. You will be working in close co-operation with our other ICT teams and external partners.
We hope you have good knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies and today's firewalls, as well as technical security overall. Good knowledge of virtualized platforms is also an advantage.
We wish you to have
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in network and telecommunications or another equivalent field
- Hands on working experience in network and telecommunications field
- Knowledge / understanding of the layers of the OSI model and network communication techniques.
- You understand the terms LACP, VLAN, TTL, ATP and TCP/IP and their difference
- Experience with Aruba (HPE), Symantec or Palo Alto products are considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of new network technologies like 5G\LTE, IoT and SD-WAN are considered as an advantage
- We also appreciate previous work experience with industrial networks.
- Good cooperation skills and understanding of wider contexts
- Ability to work independently or part of a bigger team following IT guidelines and schedules
- Good spoken and written Finnish and English language skills. German language skills are also an advantage.
The latest development in the automotive industry – and ultimately our company – promises candidates an inspiring career. Where a long heritage as one of the world’s most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new. Of course, in typical Nordic peace, mainly in Finland but possibly also in Germany and Poland.
- Timo Tuominen, ICT Manager Security: 020 48 48390
- Peter Koskimies, ICT Manager Operations: 020 48 48364
Now it’s your turn - take the fast lane and apply latest by 2.12.2021!