Network Service Manager
Sanoma is a front running learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day. We enable teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child, provide consumers with engaging content, and offer unique marketing solutions to business partners. With operations in Finland, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Sweden and Spain, our net sales totalled EUR 1.3 billion and we employed more than 4,400 professionals in 2018.
We provide learning solutions that are developed with pupils’ and teachers’ interests in mind. Our solutions help teachers be efficient and concentrate on their most valuable competence – teaching. We help pupils get ahead and unleash their whole potential.
We offer captivating stories and new perspectives in a wide variety of media from printed magazines and newspapers to digital media, radio and television. We strive to meet our customers’ needs. We offer information, inspiration and entertainment.
Sanoma Group is comprised of different teams in an environment with a wide range of technical challenges, choices and projects. To complement our Operations team in Finland we are looking for a...
Network Service Manager
What will you be doing all day? In short, you..
- are responsible for day to day management of our network and security infrastructure in close collaboration with our suppliers
- are very familiar with network and firewall services
- have a proven track record of delivering results in operations management
- will supporting the business technology units and projects in different European countries
- will be working together with colleagues in Finland and the Netherlands
What do you bring to the table? You ..
- have a relevant higher education level and/or relevant experience.
- have worked 5+ years in network & firewall management
- are experienced with network, firewall architectures and topologies
- combine an open- and proactive personality business sensitivity and a healthy appetite to improve
- also have good documentation, presentation and communications skills… in fluent Finnish and English
The workplace and team will provide you with..
- a great possibility to be part of leading digital media and learning service operations
- a working place in Helsinki, which will give you an opportunity to work with great colleagues
- a challenge for yourself while supporting our business to be on top of digital services
We offer you...
- a very nice and pleasant working environment where your work impacts hundreds of thousands users
- flexible working environment and the possibility to work from home if needed
- a competitive salary
- techdays, courses
- and some more stuff that doesn't fit on this page
Interested? Apply now or ask for more information from hiring manager Marco Bertoen firstname.lastname@example.org