.NET Developer to Pori
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 25.11.2019
Our client is now looking for .NET Developer to join their development team for HSC Chemistry to the Research Center in Pori. HSC is a unique Windows software package for modeling and simulation of chemical, metallurgical and mineral processing technologies. It is the basic tool to design processing plants and analyze their performance, costs and environmental footprint. You have a great opportunity to grow in this field of expertise. If you want to work in a youthful and international environment, dont hesitate to apply!
ABOUT THE ROLEAcademic Work is looking for a .NET Developer to our client company in Pori.
You will be recruited to our client company directly. Academic Work will take care of the recruitment process.
JOB DUTIESAs a .NET Developer, you will develop the process calculation modules and user interfaces in an agile development team using .NET technology for Windows applications. You will also work on the engine that drives the client companys future simulation-based digital solutions for training, prediction and optimization.
Your work duties will also include:
* Designing solutions together with your team
* Work together with the users to build the best possible simulation tool for their known and unknown need
* Learn, grow and develop yourself with training, courses, seminars and project work
WE ARE LOOKING FOROur ideal candidate can be a fresh graduate or has already gained some relevant work experience.
To succeed you will also need:
* M.SC. or BSc. in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
* Basic understanding of chemistry, physics or mathematics
* A real interest in solving challenges and taking real pride in the projects you build
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Pori, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.