We would like to introduce a unique opportunity to work in a Fortune 500 company that is the industry leader in automation, instrumentation and digital transformation.
By joining us as an Inside Sales Engineer your main responsibility will be to develop technical solutions and prepare quotations for industrial customers utilizing Emerson Automation Solutions’ industry leading products and services.
You will have the chance to develop both personally and professionally by working in an international environment with top products and solutions in the industry and having many opportunities to take your career one step further.
If this sounds interesting to you, join our team in Vantaa or Pirkkala, Finland!
In this role you will:
- Co-operate with outside sales engineer, technical specialists and product managers to offer the best solutions for customers
- Prepare quotations to industrial customers
- You will be working with wide range of Emerson products and services. The main product categories are measurement and analytical instruments (such as flow, pressure, temperature and level)
- Work as a project manager in a larger instrumentation projects
- Provide advice on technical solutions to customers and colleagues
- Co-operate with order handling and customer care teams to ensure timely delivery
- Develop and drive account plans with outside sales to develop long term customer relationships
For this role you will need:
- Degree in Engineering Field or equivalent;
- Relevant work experience from an industrial field is preferred
- Experience in automation and instrumentation is an advantage
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
- PC Literate
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
We offer flexible working arrangements in working from the office and home adhering to the current COVID -19 authority recommendations.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.