Mold Team Member
Are you ready for a career change?
Valmet is seeking great people to mentor into the next generation of paper industry professionals. Help us remain champions to our customers while being good neighbors and stewards of the earth reducing our impact to the environment.
As a Mold Team Member at Valmet, you will be responsible to perform limited preventative maintenance on molding machines and other process equipment. Having a strong mechanical background combined with cross training in the following areas within the department; First Turn Operator, Closer, and GF Operator, will ensure success in this position.
Primary duties will include:
- Complete process tracking information such as routing cards, scrap tracker sheets, and downtime logs.
- Placement of cores in molds according to quality procedures
- Clean and inspect molds according to quality criteria’s as they are produced and stack molds for proper storage in the mold queue.
- Assist with the production of sand molds.
- Set-up and operate computer controlled (automated) machines.
Valmet employees enjoy a competitive wage and a benefits package that includes a company funded pension plan. Our working environment is team-orientated, international and focused on growth.
If you believe you can contribute to the continued success of the business, we encourage you to apply. The best way to include you in the recruiting process is to receive your information through our online application. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
Where everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together to provide solutions and services to our customers. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological know-how, innovation, service mindedness – and above all, team work! Find your new career at Valmet.