Module Specialist, Helsinki, Kaiku Health
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 11.11.2020
We are looking for ambitious Application Specialist to our client in Helsinki! You will work in the interface of customer relations and development, making sure customer sites has all the right content at a right time. You dont need to have a lot of experience in order to succeed in thisposition,but you need to have a relevant educational background and a load of enthusiasm to do work that has real-life impact. If you are interested, keep reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE
* A career in a fast growing and highly innovative industry
* Job where you can work with meaningful technology
* Work that has real-life impact
* Chance to develop your skills and become software developer
* Supportive team and innovative work environment
* Flexible working hours
* Technical content creation and configuration work (I.e. with SaaS platform)
* Small development tasks with Ruby on Rails technology
* Communication and coordination between customer success team, development team and our customers (nurses, doctors and hospitals IT), mainly via digital channels
* Assisting dev and/or customer success team based on your own interests and skills
More important than work experience is your eagerness and motivation to learn new and to work with a meaningful technology
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background (i.e. Software Engineering, Computer Science, medicine or other relevant)
* Real interest in working in a digital health company
* Solid programming skills (i.e. Java, Ruby, Python)
* Fluent English and Finnish skills (both oral and written)
* A proactive and customer service oriented attitude
* Prior knowledge of health care field and medicine and additional language skills (Germany, Italy, France) is also seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Motivated to learn and grown in a fast growing and highly innovative industry
* True interest toward health care field
* Excellent communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months possibility to extension
* Location: Helsinki
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kaiku Health that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.