Mobile QA Engineer
Do you want to be part of the team revolutionizing the mobile payments?
We in Nets are developing something awesome for the future and want to strengthen our team. This "awesomeness" will be delivered to our customers in form of a mobile SDK for them to build killer applications. This requires also a bit different mindset and skills from quality assurance's perspective as the deliverable is not a normal UI application. If you got what it takes then you might be just what we're looking for! The future colleagues of yours are experts of Fintech and we want to make you such, too.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures and methodologies for product quality and solution validation.
- Effectively write and execute test plans, test scripts, defect and test reports.
- Perform testing and solution validation as needed.
- Be the active advocate of a good quality in your scrum team.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Several years of hands-on experience in mobile software development (in QA role).
- Knowledge and experience of modern mobile testing tools (e.g. Appium, Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Understanding of agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Skills to identify when manual testing is better than automated - and vice versa.
- Competence in exploratory testing and understanding the importance of it.
- Practical experience from some programming language (e.g. Java, Python) is a plus.
- Competence in web technologies is a plus.
Your personal qualifications include:
- Proactiveness. You don't sit in quiet but instead enable and drive the mobile QA work actively.
- Inquisitive. You have a never-ending eagerness to learn more, search for new information and bring it alive in practise.
- Doubtful. You don't believe it until you've (tested and) seen it.
- Communicative. You communicate actively with the stakeholders and other scrum team members. You know the correct questions to be asked and the current state of the product quality.
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest by 30.03.2018
In case you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity or Nets as an employer (e.g. salary & benefits) then please contact the recruiting manager: Henri Korhonen (firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 50 4873 482)
Note: We will start interviews and fill the position as soon as suitable candidate is found. This can happen also before the given timeline.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1104604
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki