Mobile Electrician in South Ostrobothnia
Are you looking for a long-term employment and interested in working in the electricity sector? How does independent installation work, mobile working, and a shift work model with long holiday periods sound?
We are looking for motivated and committed meter installers, who enjoy mobile working, to work in South Ostrobothnia for our client company Voimatel Oy. A large-scale installation project starts in September 2021 and lasts 1-3.5 years. You can commute to sites from home or travel further afield as we will arrange your accommodation where necessary. As the installation project moves from one region to another, we may offer you work in other areas as well.
Shift work hours: you will work for 1 or 2 weeks, then have the same amount of time off. You will work six days a week, Monday to Saturday, 12 hours a day (total 72 hr/week).
Independent work: you will change and commission smart meters at various locations. You will also register new installations into Voimatel’s system and maintain equipment. You will have a company car and be given a list of sites and routes from your manager so you can concentrate on changing the meters.
While doing installations, you will be in daily contact with Voimatel’s customers, in both homes and public spaces, so some customer service skills would be desirable.
We do not expect you to be an expert, but a vocational qualification in electrical engineering is a minimum requirement. You will receive an introduction to your work at Voimatel in the beginning of the employment. The work will be shift work carried out in two installation teams.
- Very competitive salary which consists of basic pay, performance related bonus and a daily allowance
- Company car for work use
- Independent and mobile working at various locations
- Opportunity to develop your skills and become an expert in the field
- Safe working environment and operational models
- Vocational or further vocational qualification in electrical engineering
- Sufficient work experience to work independently (at least 1 year after graduation)
- Category B driving licence and willingness to travel
- Basic Finnish language skills
- Valid additional certification – electrical safety, occupational safety and first aid – is considered an advantage.
If you are interested, apply now! We will begin interviewing candidates and reviewing applications before the closing date for this position to ensure that the project schedule is met.
If you have any questions, Tommi Puustinen from Barona will be happy to answer. Tel. 050 454 8948 email@example.com.