We are now looking for skilled
to join BeeHealthy, which is a subsidiary of Mehiläinen. This is a great chance to work in a startup-like environment with the support from 'the mothership'.
Do you want a meaningful job in promoting the health and wellbeing of people that includes both responsibility and freedom? Do you want to be involved in exporting Finnish technology expertise abroad?
Our BeeHealthy mobile team is responsible for developing native iOS and Android applications with Swift, Kotlin and the Rx library. Our server uses TypeScript, Node.js and MS SQL. We also use Git & Gitlab, Sketch and Figma in our daily work. We work according to agile methodologies. Our mobile team has a very low turnover rate and according to the team, developers who are open to new approaches and enjoy working in a fast paced environment most likely will feel at home when working for BeeHealthy.
We are looking for developers who are great communicators and who enjoy working as responsible members of a team. We highly value someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor.
In addition to this, we wish to hear from you if you have:
- Expertise in Swift and and related RxSwift and RxKotlin/RxJava libraries
- Experience with Rx library and the Git version control system
- Fluency in English - knowledge of Finnish is beneficial
- Knowledge of React, TypeScript and Node.js is a plus
- Experience with backend development is considered an asset
What we offer:
- Meaningful product and job in the health care sector
- A growing global audience for your work
- Flexibility in the work location: offices in Helsinki, Tampere, Turku and Jyväskylä - remote work possibilities
- An employer who invests in digital services and well being of its employees
- Chance to choose the tools for making you comfortable at work
- Team events and a great community
Details about the role:
Location: Our tech hubs are in Helsinki, Turku, Tampere and Jyväskylä but we also enable flexible remote work from anywhere in Finland.
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Start date: As soon as possible
Are you interested?
Submit your application, CV and links to any work samples in our recruitment system or contact us directly. We are continuously looking for new members to join the team and interview potential candidates. You may submit your application either in Finnish or English. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Minna Koivukangas (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358406357021).