Mobile application developer
GrainSense Oy develops the first truly hand-held device for grain quality measurement. For the first time, farmers, seed producers and plant breeders will be able to rapidly measure the key parameters of their crops in the field and make decisions that can improve profitability. We are bringing a major improvement to food production and logistics. Our hand-held device measures the protein, moisture, oil, and carbohydrate content of cereal grains and other crops. The company was founded in 2014 and has offices in Oulu and Helsinki, Finland. Today we have 17 employees.
We are now looking for
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
to join Grainsense's team in Oulu. This is a permanent position and starts as soon as suitable candidate is found.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with mobile programming background that has an interest and experience in using native mobile programming tools and languages. The work involves both learning our existing technology and furthermore developing something new.
We appreciate genuine interest in learning and advancing in programming, especially in mobile technologies. We do not expect you to have years of work experience, but we do assume coding to be in your blood. We do appreciate a finished degree, but it is not mandatory.
What skills we are looking for?
- Native Android (Java) and iOS (Swift)
- Preferrably knowledge on Django and front-end frameworks (e.g. React or Vue)
- C programming skills big plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge on programming basics, such as version control, code structuring, IDEs
- Independent and proactive working style
What we will offer:
- Fast growing company with multiple opportunities to take a role in
- Unique product: company holds two patents and two patent applications
- Flexible work environment in our new office
Want to hear more? For further information about the job, contact Antti Leinonen, Head of Operations, GrainSense Oy, by phone +358 50 3632 784. To apply, send an application to helen.vesik(at)adecco.fi by 29.11.2019.