Mobile Application Developer, Full-time, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.2.2020
Our client company Semel Oy is looking for a Mobile Application Developer for their team! In this position, you dont need to have years of experience - but we expect you to be enthusiastic about coding and self-development. To be suitable for the role you shall have some understanding of mobile applications.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely
* A chance to develop modern technologies and learn form team members
JOB DUTIESIn this role, you will be working in a team of 3 members developing Semels mobile application. Primarily, you will use Xamarin and C# for application development but there is also a possibility to work with Android native development using Java if thats what you are skilled at.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Understanding of coding mobile applications
* Relevant academical background in IT field
* Willingness to learn new things and develop
* Fluent English skills and understanding of Finnish
It is also seen as a plus if you are familiar with Visual Studio.
As a person you are:
* Co-operative and enjoy working in a team
* Eager to develop
* Passioned about coding
* Start: According to agreement, preferably in February or March
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Helsinki, Valimotie 21
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Semel that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.