MIG/MAG welders, welding certificates 135/138 and
We are looking for skilled MIG/MAG welders with welding certificates 135/138 and 136 for our Joutseno based customer organization. They design and manufacture industrial walkways, stair towers and various other types of metal structures according to customer's needs.
- Vocational upper secondary qualification in metalwork and machinery
- Excellent skills in MIG/MAG welding, heat straightening and other blacksmith duties
- A strong background working as a sheet metal worker and a MIG/MAG welder
- Welding certifications 135 or 138 and 136
- Ability to work independently
- Competence to read and interpret templates, blueprints, drawings, sketches and verbal instructions
- Practical, precise and diligent way of working
- Proficiency in English or Finnish
As our employee we, your three-person HR-team, stand by your side during your whole employment. Our sincerely caring team is at your reach via Whatsapp or a phone call. You get answers to your questions in no time.Besides this, you will gain new expertise meanwhile you're able to take advantage of your previous knowledge. You will see the results of your work in practice. A competent welder will naturally receive a motivating compensation.
Does this position fit you like a glove? Great! Send your CV with a cover letter via the link in our website. Remember to add further information about your language skills. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. We will contact you latest when the application period has ended.
Questions in mind?
HR Coordinator Heini Feodorow
+358 44 060 4002 (Mon-Fri at 9.30-11.30am)
Keywords: blacksmith, welder, welding, hitsaaja,