Microwave engineer, IQM, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 18.3.2020
We are looking for a microwave engineer to join IQM´s team in Espoo. This opportunity offers you to build a career in a truly exciting and growing organization with a future in mind. If you are motivated to work with quantum group in modeling and designing, and in addition you own enthusiastic attitude, you may be the person we are looking for. Keep on reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn practice, the job tasks are related to microwave devices in quantum computing. You will be responsible for equipment, circuit boards and cables, connectors, device calibration, testing and replacement as needed - making sure everything is in order at all times. You will also contribute to the design of the connectivity and packaging, addressing the microwave properties of the PCB designs and packaging solutions. The job description can also be modified to suit your expertise.
* Microwave design
* Circuit board design
* Use of simulation software
* Support quantum group
You are offered
* Easy going but professional working community
* An opportunity to grow your own expertise under the guidance of top experts
* Get to work with the devices of the future!
* New office space with good transport links in Espoo (Keilaniemi)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable academic background (tech, microwave)
* Relevant experience from the field, at least 1-2 years
* Understanding on the principles of microwave engineering, including high-frequency (RF, microwave or mm-wave) IC or PCB design
* Fluent English skills, both written and verbal
Experience on microwave characterization measurements and basic instrumentation are seen as advantages,
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Duration: Permanent
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from IQM that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONIQM is building quantum computer hardware based on superconducting technology addressing the next big challenge: SCALABILITY.
We are developing 2nd generation quantum processors based on proprietary technology that allows us to significantly speed up the clock speed of quantum processors. We aim to demonstrate the fastest qubit reset and readout in the industry.