Microsoft HoloLens team
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.2.2018
ToimenkuvaMicrosoft HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling you to engage with your digital content and interact with holograms in the world around you. The Microsoft HoloLens team is expanding and looking to build up a new team for shift work.
Odotamme sinultaWe are looking for candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Quality Assurance Engineer, who will be responsible of fulfilling the customers quality expectation by aligning production quality levels to actual customer expectation level. You will create your own process for measuring quality level and ensure all products have the quality measured in the same way. Other tasks include reporting findings, collaborating with other teams, giving feedback and solving problems. Cosmetic quality related experience is mandatory in this position.
2. Shift Supervisors. For the work to be efficient, we are looking for supervisors to organize the work. The first part will be project based, creating processes so that work runs with high quality the same way each time. You will take part in hiring more personnel for shift work and then be responsible of your entire shift, leading them to perform their best. Other tasks will be problem solving, reporting results and communicating within the team. Earlier experience of production leadership will help you succeed in this position. Finnish language is mandatory.
3. Maintenance Technicians/Automation Installer. Your main responsible will be preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of the equipment, so that they are up and running all time. To do this you need to understand the tools and equipment. You will be trained for these high tech equipment, but earlier experience in the area of robotics, complex machinery maintenance and repair and nanofabrication hardware will definitely help you to get started.
Koulutus ja työkokemusFor all these positions you need to be willing to work in shifts, the training period will be day work. English is mandatory in all positions. If you are qenuinly interested in working with the HoloLens project and leading edge mixed reality technology, willing to develop yourself and learn more about this field, this might be a once in a lifetime chance for you!
Muut tiedotWe are offering interesting jobs and fixed-term contracts with extremly possible extensions. Besides your local team you get access to a vast international network, that offers you support and opportunities to learn and develop yourself. To apply for these positions send your resume and application attached with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please write the position/positions you are interested of in the title field. For more information on the position email your questions to email@example.com or call Charlotta Jaakkola 044 572 9949.
LisätietojaCharlotta Jaakkola, Charlotta.Jaakkola@vmp.fi, 044 572 9949
HakeminenHae paikkaa viimeistään 22.02.2018 mennessä.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101222
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 22.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Charlotta Jaakkola (Charlotta.Jaakkola (a) vmp.fi)
- Puhelin: 044 572 9949
- Sijainti: Espoo