Microsoft Data Area Developer
CGI Suomi Oy
We are now looking for Microsoft Data Area Developer to work in our strategic client assignments and in this role you will work in close co-operation with customer and their partners.
Your main responsibilities will include:
We work in financial sector with customer’s agile tribes and teams and participate in customer’s reporting systems and processes development and maintenance.
You will play a key role in our service delivery as a trusted member in our high performing service team in internal and external reporting. In your role you will work hands on in challenging development and operations work, working with highly skilled colleagues.
Required experience and qualifications to be successful in this role:
You have preferably 5+ years of experience in MSBI and PowerBI technology with hands on experience in developing reporting solutions, understanding from source systems and ETL -process to the actual reports with defined business needs. Following will be your main responsibilities:
• Working as a developer in finance and reporting area
• Being part of a team with emphasis to transform to DevOps mode with automated processes
• Support in incidents handling
• Having needed business area knowledge in financial area and keeping that up to date
• Understanding dependencies and end to end solution
• Working with customer’s internal experts, stakeholders and partners -> sharing knowledge with the reporting team
• Understanding the customer’s desire to change and ability to work with tech leads, PO’s and business developers
• Identifying areas for renewal or improvement
• Making sure new developers get fluently integrated to the team and coaching of new team members
• Keeping your expertise up to date and learning new skills while working in rewarding and challenging assignments
You are a customer focused, highly skilled, independent, but at the same time proactive in communications.
• Microsoft SQL Server MSBI
• Microsoft Power BI
• Microsoft Dynamics
Good to have or considered an advantage:
• Microsoft SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
• VB Scripting
• Azure cloud implementation and
• Azure ADF knowhow.
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact: Klaus Hausen, +358405437865, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" -button at the bottom of the page latest at 14.2.2021.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.