Metrology Engineer to Microsoft
On behalf of our client, Microsoft Oy, we are looking for a Metrology Engineer to join our Advanced Optics Team. Working on Microsoft HoloLens’s cutting-edge technology, you will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology.
In this role, your responsibility will be on analyzing the metrology data and delivering the learnings related to our device performance. You will work in cross functional teams to link different metrology output to the process and the simulation.With continuous learning approach, you can be successful in the long-term and adapt to new innovative technologies we work on.
- Working with metrology equipment owners and tech leads to understand data acquisition and raw equipment data outputs.
- Performing script-based analysis of device characterization measurements results.
- Working with other professionals to develop calculations of device performance metrics and comparisons across large data sets.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in physics, materials science, electrical engineering, computer science or similar discipline.
- Experience with Matlab or another scripting language.
- Experience in measurement and data treatment of complex metrology setups.
- Knowledge of JMP data analysis software or equivalent.
- Knowledge of physics and optical devices.
- Good communication & teamwork skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with optical and/or physical metrology equipment.
- Understanding of semiconductor process.
We are offering an interesting job and a fixed-term contract for 6 months. You will have the possibility to work with the worlds most advanced mixed reality device and masterpiece of high-tech! Besides your local team you get access to a vast international network that offers you support and opportunities to learn and develop yourself. To apply for this position register on our website (www.eezy.fi) or send your resume and application attached with your salary request in English to email@example.com as soon as possible.