Method Engineer in NSSS
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Method Engineer in NSSS for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan the implementation of the open points according to project schedule and major milestones
- Preparation of the erection instruction and the follow-up documents for the implementation of the open points on the polar crane and other primary components
- Identify the need for engineering support and work closely with engineering to define technical solution
- Identify the spare parts, consumable and tools needed for work implementation. Prepare the purchase order and track the delivery to secure the work
- Support the identification of remaining work to guarantee the completion of the primary systems and polar crane
- Track and report the progress to NSSS construction manager and other project interfaces
- Prepare system status for presentation to project stake holders, customer and authorities
- Record the erection documentation when work is completed and close the open point in client database
- Prepare erection documentation package for system handover and final documentation which have to be handover to the customer
- Manage the interfaces on the polar crane with commissioning and polar crane user
- Responsible to manage the list of open points on the polar crane
- Participation NSSS erection for polar crane and other primary components
- Support identification and tracking of all actions needed to complete the erection Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning)
- Support the system preparation engineer for the transfer of the system
- Engineering degree or experienced technician
- Candidate must have experience of nuclear power plant primary components and reactor building crane
- Candidate has to be familiar with preparation of procedure and instructions writing (required for creating work instructions)
- Nuclear safety experience
- Previous Olkiluoto 3 experience preferred
- Experience from commissioning performance, maintenance operation and/or preparation
- PWR technology knowledge and EPR technology
- Project management skills
- System design experience would be a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
- Fluent in English
- Other languages ( French, Finnish) considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.